I am physically ill with the thought that I have been purchasing McDonald french fries for my daughter all these years without knowing they were poison to her. I am really quite angry at all of this and just request that you pass this information on to your family and friends.
I will not be purchasing anything from McDonalds ever again as a result of these lies. I cannot believe that the ‘fast food giant’ could be so irresponsible. I ask that you please keep my daughter in your thoughts and prayers and please feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions about what we can do about this.
My daughter’s name is Whitney and she attends a performing arts high school in Oklahoma City.
In a related note, if you’ve never seen the documentary Super Size Me, it’s worth at least the rental fee. It’s very interesting, and it’s quite relevant to this latest McDonald’s story. Here’s the official synopsis for the movie: